OneMap is the authoritative national map of Singapore with the most detailed and timely updated information developed by the Singapore Land Authority. There are also many useful day-to-day information and services contributed by government agencies.
Useful Location-based Services
These location-based services provide convenience to users to find out government related information on map.
Explore even more information on the map with ease and assurance.
User experience has been enhanced by taking in various feedback to reflect usage habits of our users.
Usability studies were conducted to improve service flow and information display.
Developed with HTML 5 to optimise viewing of web portal on mobile web browsers.
Cleaner and Neater Maps
Redesigned cartography to reduce clutteredness on map while retaining detailed information.
Focus on mobile features to provide convenience for users on-the-go.
In the News
- 17 Jun 2013Launch of PopulationQuery on OneMap (The Straits Times)
- 03 Oct 2012From A to B, thanks to G (The Straits Times)
- 24 May 2012OneMap Offers Gov and NGOs Crowdsourcing Tools (Directions Magazine)
- 28 Jul 2011Singapore Uses GIS as an Enabler to Build a Networked Government, ASM Newsletter
- 13 May 2011Singapore's online OneMap provides unprecedented details, ASM Newsletter